Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Did you wait until the eleventh hour to get your special lady something for Valentine’s Day? It’s okay, you can be honest—many of us have done it, and lived to tell the tale. Just because it’s the last minute doesn’t mean you can’t find something good. All you need is a little inspiration—and we’re here to deliver it.
Check out some of these last-minute Valentine’s Day gift suggestions, and see if any spark your creative thinking.
Our Suggestions for Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Movie subscriptions. If you and your girl like going to the movies, you might consider either a gift card to your favorite theater or an unlimited movie subscription—and be sure you make clear: What you’re really giving her is several dates rolled into one little package!
- A breakfast-in-bed kit. If you know how to make a good waffle and brew some tasty coffee, this idea can work—but you have to go all out! We recommend getting a nice tray to serve it, and also printing out a menu, a do-not-disturb sign, or something else that’s creative.
- A picture in a frame. A lovely picture of the two of you, when inserted into a really nice, elegant frame, can be an agreeably personal and romantic gift idea.
- A bouquet of her favorite things. Favorite candies. Favorite booze, preferably in miniature-sized bottles. Get creative, and put some care into how you arrange it.
- A personalized mug. You can actually pull this off with a plain white mug and a permanent marker, assuming your handwriting is good! Use the mug as your canvas to list all the things you love about your Valentine.
- A care package. Fill up a box with all of your Valentine’s essentials—favorite candy, perfume, lip balm, accessories, whatever else—and present it to her as a token of your affection. Show how much you really know her.
- Anything hand-crafted. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with a craft. Make a card, some pom-pom flowers, anything that’s heart-shaped and made in a spirit of love. She’ll appreciate the effort!
Of course, waiting until the last minute to get a gift probably isn’t the best idea—but it’s not a mistake from which there is no recovery! Hopefully these ideas will offer you some inspiration, and show you the way to go forward.